intriguing art for bored and lonely walls

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Medieval Times and Camera Love

I really, really, REALLY enjoyed my visit to Medieval Times.  I must confess it wasn't the food, the story, or the medieval atmosphere that permeated literally everything.   It was the low-light practice it afforded me.   Okay and the quality family time for sure, which was utterly amazing.   Seeing the kids stand up and cheer like maniacs when the Black and White Knight won - was awesome.   

Low-light action is something I am always fiddling with.   It gets better and better.   But it is not where I want it to be.  I thought these came out ok though.   I especially love the bottom one of the  Princes Lennore - it reminds me of one of my favorite Digital Blasphemy wallpapers of a magic circle...
 
Blue Knight
Lennore musing on her lost Tristan

No comments:

Post a Comment