intriguing art for bored and lonely walls

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Re-listing

I've been using statsy to re-list my prints, and am trying to renew several times a day.   So far it has gotten me some more visibility. 

That being said, I need to figure out the formula to take people past that spot of hearting and loving my photos, but not buying them.   For example, my dandelion photos are probably my most popular.   I've sold one.   Really?   I'm so doing something wrong.  My price point seems to be where others are, and I don't want to go too low.  Maybe I need to go up as was suggested in an etsy article about being too low implying not really good quality...

Statsy is great, but I do wish I could find a tool that lets me do multiple listings at one time...   I think it's so cool tho that someone wrote this tool!  

No comments:

Post a Comment