intriguing art for bored and lonely walls

Friday, October 29, 2010

My Messed Up Babies

Moments in which I was almost there, but not quite... I adore these photos even tho they are quite flawed. They were each taken during times of intense personal change and transition, and therefore represent so much more to me than what anyone else can see here...

{ Dissipation } - Too much shadow; I'd love to redo this shot with better lighting.   To me, the background cloud made it appear that her soul was wafting upward out of  her body...

{ Sweet Tarts } - The mirror of my Duaflex has stains on it, and sometimes, photoshopping them out just doesn't  look right to me.  Another one I would like to redo.  My lens had some smudges on it, and those turned out looking like scratchy brush strokes, which I like...

No comments:

Post a Comment